Monday, June 8, 2009

We are winning! Loteria print here we come!

Loteria fabric fans, here we come. I have had such a positive response for the orders of the Alexander Henry fabrics design Loteria in the Black and the Natural(White).

I will soon have info on how long it takes to print, and shipping from the textile factory to Alexander Henry.

If you place a pre-order request, please let me know the following in the email:

Name
Email address
Phone number
How many bolts of:
Black
White
or How many yards of:
Black
White

Of course I will chat with you if you have any questions. As I get in the email requests, I am entering them into an excel sheet to count the yards ordered and the bolts ordered. :)

This is great! The DIY community getting their way!

Talk to you soon!

Svea

No comments: