Wednesday, March 19, 2008


Hi All!

Let me introduce myself. I am a fabric-holic. And I never thought that it would happen to me. I have a store now, that allows me to have my addiction at the same time make some money. ;)

I have an extensive collection of Alexander Henry Fabrics, Michael Miller, Hello Kitty and Red Rooster.

Recently I just procured the Home Decorator fabrics from Alexander Henry.

These are just the coolest fabrics! I went to pick out my order at Alexander Henry, with a list. Let me tell you, it is necessary! I planned to buy Black and White of the Skullduggery home dec fabric. I saw the grey color and I was in love! It is just the nicest grey, and it looks good with purple (my favorite color) So I had to get a bolt of it. The best picture is of the three fabrics together. You can see the reason why I picked the grey.

I also made the largest purchase to Alexander Henry ever. It was exciting! I got some amazing fabrics.

My taste of collection is unique. I like things that are rare and hard to find. That is how I got started in this business. Skulls, Tattoos, Calaveras, Loteria Cards, Hello Kitty, Strawberry Shortcake, Retro designs. I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Come by my shop and see what I mean.

Thank you for reading my madness. :)

You can see these fabrics and more at:

http://bellepepper.etsy.com/

No comments: